From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: remote inventory and installs

Hi,

  We have a Windows workgroup (i hope not having AD is not a big issue
for this) and We'd like to know which machines have a specific AV and
replace it with a different one.

  I have used LAN sweeper in the past to inventory a Windows domain but
I don't know of any tool to deploy remotely any software.

  Techrepublic suggests these tools:

  http://search.techrepublic.com.com/search/remote+pc+tools.html

  Any feedback on any of them? Maybe there is any other free tool that
We might use?

  Miguel

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by
telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.  Thank you.