OK, sounds like folks have encountered this before...

I got the Activation Wizard to work again, but it still wouldn't activate.

I cancelled that, then I saw an EMail icon.  I clicked on that, saw I had
the option of connecting to an Enterprise Server.  Then the POS activated.
 Go figure...
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org