We were planning on starting our migration to SBS 2008 today on to our
new Hyper-V based setup. We've moved our aging VMware setup to Hyper-V
recently, and are now looking at replacing the old SBS 2003 box here
with a new SBS 2008 virtual box.

However one thing slipped passed us. The answer file for SBS2008 is
required to be on a USB stick/drive, but Hyper-V doesn't support host
USB devices it would appear (something I Have to admit I wasn't aware
of).

Is there a work around for this?

The only thing I can think of is to create an ISO with the answer file
on, which is fine, but I was hoping that there would be a 'proper' way
of accessing the USB ports from a virtual box.

Olly

--

G2 Support

Online Backups