From: Cesare' A. Ramos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ?? on SofaWare

Hellos to all.

Anyone out there using or familiar with SofaWare appliances?  We are
getting ready to evaluate and wanted some feedback from the group.

Thanks.

CAR
Office: 305-443-0331  xt. 1202
Mobile: 786-412-1746
Skype: 305-851-2606
Fax: 305-443-0350
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BB Pin:  23E727FF
AIM: cramosMIA
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo: cramosMIA

This e-Mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this e-Mail in error please notify the
sender via returned e-Mail. Please note that any views or opinions
presented in this e-Mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Although IDF operates
anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage
whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

** Think before you print this message. **