Does anyone have the name of a Sunbelt contact who I can call directly who
would be able to answer some specific technical Vipre-related questions.

FYI, I've tried to get to the right person using Sunbelt's general numbers
but have been playing telephone tag with someone who never seems to be there
(at least when I call). I should say I haven't been available the one time I
was called.

Regards,
Charles

---
                       Charles Figueiredo PhD
       Integrated Solutions - Enhancing Small Business Systems