I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced any USB-related issues
since Patch Tuesday; particularly as it may involve Dell desktops
and/or low-end HP LaserJet printers (e.g. 1200 and 1300 series).

For your curiosity, in the past week, I have had 4 instances of USB
connected devices suddenly stop working. 3 were able to resume after
disconnecting and reconnecting the device, and 1 appears to be in a
state of limbo (a 1200 series printer).  Of the 3 that were able to
resume: one was a 1200 series, another a 1300 series, and the last the
Dell keyboard that shipped with the computer.

The computers themselves are a mix of various Dimension's Optiplex's
and a Lattitude.

Thanks,

--
ME2