From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: 2003 TS msiexec keeps running

I have a 2003 TS that's managed by a junior admin, he tried installing some
software and now it looks like hp keeps running some msiexec install for every
user @ login, it fails in the event log. Its not listed in add/remove and
nothing can be installed/uninstalled because I get a message that an install is
in process and I have to complete it first.

Im thinking I will make everyone an admin just to get around whatever it is and
then try to uninstall, or maybe rip something out of the registry. Anyone have
an easier/quicker fix?

Thx