Looks doable...
http://aligature.org/2006/01/subversion_authentication_agai.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Semi OT: Subversion integration

Any of you work with subversion? More specifically, do any of you have
it authenticating against AD? If you do, I'd appreciate any tips you
might have.

We're trying to move away from an expensive commercial product for
which we aren't going to pay any more, and I'm running into roadblocks
with it - the developers don't want Apache integration. They want to
use svnserve, and that's just not working the way they want.

I've googled, and joined the svn list, but am not getting much joy.

Kurt