On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Ralph Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The one problem I do have is getting the BES to recognize a Blackberry
> device plugged in to a USB port.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
> Sometimes it blue screens the virtual BES.

  You can install the BlackBerry Manager admin software on as many
computers as you like.  You can then connect the BB handheld to those
computers with USB.  The BB Mgr will talk to the BES over the network.

  Kind of like how you can install the Windows Server admin tools
(ADMINPAK.MSI) on a workstation to admin a server remotely.

-- Ben