I work with a load of the geeky, overweight stereotypes, which is somewhat
saddening seeing as though I consider myself quite cool :-0    However what
I dislike more is the fact that every other person in the company assumes,
because you work in IT, you know how to fix everything else electronic, such
as people's SatNavs and XBoxes. And *even if I did*, it begs the
question, *would
I?* I mean, I don't ask the girls here in customer services to come and
answer my home telephone for me, do I?