I would like to know why there was no anti-spyware program and my bet would
be no antiviruse program on the machine?  Who is managing their network an
elementary school kid?  I know that when someone gets anything like this the
first person blamed is me and at my daughters former school it is their
network admin.  Sure sounds like a lot of politics and very little justice
or science.

Jon