Does anybody have any experience using GFI's Languard for vulnerability
scanning?  I'm looking for something to scan my computers for known
vulnerabilities to common applications.  Currently I am using a Security
Company's scanner and it is convenient, and easy to report on, but it is
quite expensive and I'd like to know what I'd get for the $690 to GFI as
compared to ten times that to the company that does our Pen Tests.  Does
GFI work?  Is it easy? Accurate?  Anyone have any real-world
experiences?

Bill