Thanks for the confirmation, I'm proceeding down another path.

Webster is a cornhole.

Shook

From: Jason Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 1:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can a NetApp CIF participate in a Dfs replication topo?

Actually, I dug a little deeper after re-re-reading your message...
If I try to make a replication group and use a MAPPED drive letter, z: in this
case, it won't let me add it to the group.
[cid:image001.png@01C9593D.59049740]
If I try to use a UNC path the ok button is grayed out...
[cid:image002.png@01C9593D.59049740]
So I don't think it will work. You might be stuck using ROBOCOPY to do
differential copies on a set schedule..or something outside of DFS.
Jason