From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 12:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cisco ASDM & Java 11

JAVA incompatibilities are really screwy ... I've got a client where my
only access to fix them remotely is via their 2003 terminal server, but
the version of JAVA doesn't play nice with  their PIX 501 , and last guy
working on them disabled telnet and outside interface access ...
argggggggh

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security