Device OS 4.5 is supported in BES 4.1.5 (4.1 SP5)  Don't remember
about the policy question.

I concur with Martin that 4.1.6 is worth the time and trouble.  I just
pushed a new version of 4.5 OS across the wire to a Curve.

The HTML E-mail is worth the trouble to upgrade your Curve Device OS
to 4.5.  I can read mail on my curve without my glasses... :)

Tom McCarty
MCSE Global Messaging Support
Marsh McLennan Companies