I'm setting up a policy for some training kiosks.  I must have got a
little click happy somewhere because I checked something that's keeping
me from closing any window or program that's open.  I have it auto
starting IE and loading our intranet but I can't close IE because of a
policy setting.  I've removed everything from the start menu except
printer and faxes because I can't figure out how to do that, it's not
with the rest of the start menu restriction.  But even if I open that
I'm restricted from closing it.  Also anyone know how to remove the
"dell solution center" icon from the start menu?  It's not a normal
shortcut contained anywhere in the normal trees.
Thanks
Niles