Planning a move to VMWare ESX, and I'm evaluatiing my SAN choices.  I have
OpenFiler in a production environment storing some of our data. On of our
NAS box's flaked out on me, and I repurposed a server with Openfiler to fill
the void and try out iSCSI SAN features.  I've been extremely happy with the
performance.  Using it to run VM's and take advantage of High Availability
features is where I am having some pause.  Wonder if anyone here has already
blazed this trail

Thanks,
Jonathan