I accidentally ghosted over a partition with a blank partition. It just
overwrote the mbr, so I figured any undelete app in my arsenal would work,
alas no.

I have Ontrack 6 Pro, it just shuts down, according to their FAQ they don't
support hardware raid controllers (what?)

I then tried Active Undelete and while it sees thousands of folders they are
all unnamed and the partition being 16gb the restore said it found like 1TB
of recoverable 'unnamed folders'

Anyone else have an app that works better? It's a dell PE 1800 Perc4 with a
RAID5, I definitely did not write any data to the disk other than the mbr.

Thanks