I also like that they say ESXi 3.5 or earlier is an application that installs on Windows, is commonly known in the consumer market and installed by the user with no way for central administration via WSUS. It's like they looked up a bunch of applications that execs might recognize by name only and threw them all out on a piece of collateral for their marketing dept.

But I agree with Ben S. - get to the root of the problem: least privilege.

- Andy O.

Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
I still dont see a rationale for Firefox being at the top of the list.
I would THINK that Adobe Flash and Adobe Acrobat would be a greater
risk exposure, but I dont have stats for that - but neither do they it
seems.

Or did I miss something?