Hi chaps,

Whats the best (read proper) way to disable folder redirection for any user on
one machine? We have a 2008/vista based network and we use folder redirection
to keep the data on the servers. All good. However we have some new laptops
which will go out in the field and it's been decided that the users will need
to be able to log on to the laptops as themselves (rather than using a
dedicated local account on the laptop). However this in turn goes against the
data policy which precludes laptops from having copies of users profiles or
company data on them (everything is to be access via SSL web app).

Is the best way to just add the computer name to the permissions of the folder
redirection GPO and then set that permission to denied ?

Olly 'got man cold' Marshall