Copy 'from' the NT box to the 2003 box?

From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Odd directory issue

Good morning,

I am still working to rid myself of a couple of NT servers in our
environment, and I'm running into an odd issue.  I need to move data
from the NT server to my 2003 server.  From 2003, I am mapping a drive
to a share on the NT box.  Some of the directories are displayed
blue.  I think this has to do with them being compressed by NT.  Is
this correct?  When I browse the blue directories from 2003, they
appear empty.  If I check properties, I see file counts and size
summaries.  If I look at the directory from NT, I see the files.

How can I get these files to display properly on my 2003 server?

Thanks,

Eric Brouwer
IT Manager
www.forestpost.com