Humph. That's strange.  I thought for sure that would get it.  I just tested
here real quick and no dice either.  There's gotta be a way to get this done.

- John Barsodi
From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:klu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: BES - disable user temporarily

Interesting.  Even after that, he can still send email (cause I got one from
him pleading to not disable).  Of course, I don't get his mentality, he's in
the hospital with blood pressure, and I quote "off the chart" and he wants to
send emails.

So we are just going to take him out of BES and we'll reprovision when his
health improves.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Barsodi.John