From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Vista Ultimate in W2K3 domain question.

Uh, what/why are you asking?

We've had no issues with our 3 Vista laptops.  However, we are a Lotus Notes
shop, and the laptops are domain members.

(Well, actually we did have an issue with the Business machines.  We had to
wipe and re-install two of them before the OS would accept "Administrator" as a
Local Administrator.  No such problem with our one
Ultimate.)
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Todd Lemmiksoo" <tlemmik...@all-mode.com> wrote on 12/16/2008 01:15:49
PM: