From: Rod Trent [mailto:rodtr...@myitforum.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Resume Posting

Jobs RSS feed:  http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/myitforum/rss.aspx?Tags=Jobs
<http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/myitforum/rss.aspx?Tags=Jobs&AndTags=1>
&AndTags=1

Forum for posting:
http://www.myitforum.com/forums/Job_Board/forumid_23/tt.htm

Anything posted to the forum hits that RSS feed.

We also have a Jobs specific list, where folks can assist others in finding
jobs, help with resumes, relocation information, etc.

The list is quarter of the way down:  http://www.myitforum.com/lists/

For something that is not really promoted, there's a lot that comes through
there, and the success rate is high.  You'll see jobs from Microsoft a lot
because we deal with them directly quite a bit.  Some of the best MS folks
in the System Center areas (both MCS and PM)  started out as myITforum.com
community members.