From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 0-day IE Exploit "in the wild"

I forgot to mention that the net view command will only work well if,
like mine, all your machines are devoid of comments in the computer name

2008/12/17 James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com>

        I just keep a text file with all my server names in and hit it
with a for /f %a in (servernames.txt) do psexec \\%a wuauclt /detectnow

        You can mix and match as much as you want, ideal for gpupdate
/force, copy commands, ipconfig /flushdns, anything you need

        If there is any need to grab machine names from the network, I
generally use net view|find "\\" to pipe them in

        for /f "tokens=1 delims=\" %a in ('net view^|find "\\"') do
psexec \\%a your command here

        Pretty clunky, but effective