This technique works well with XP and Office 2003.  It makes a shortcut
in my network places.  In Office if you do a file | open you can
navigate to my network places and get to the share.  With Vista and
Office 2007 it makes a shortcut in "Computer".  However, in Office 2007,
if you open "Computer" it doesn't show the shortcut.  I'm not sure if it
is Vista or Office 2007 that is the problem.  Is there something that
can be done to make this shortcut visible in Office applications?
Thanks for your help.

Curt

//domainname/ANSCIShare.
> It doesn't show up in "Network Neighborhood" with the list of all the
> computers.  If I do Start | Run and type //domainname all I see is
> NETLOGON and SYSVOL.  Perhaps I haven't got it set up properly?
Perhaps