From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NT issue

Do you mean server manager?  I'm not seeing a computer manager.  In server
manager, at the PDC, the PBC and BDC are recorded properly.  At the BDC, I
can't get into Server Manager.  There is a remote procedure call error, and
I get the option to connect to a different domain.  I assume this is
happening because the BDC is looking for the PDC to populate the
information.

Trying to access User Manager from the BDC has similar results.