Backing up a little bit....

This is going to be utilized in a Windows 2003 domain environment.  I
have plenty of 2003 CALS, but no 2008 CALs.  During the test time frame,
do I not have to worry about 2008 CALs?  Does 2008 ignore the fact they
are missing until the trial period ends?

Thanks, I think I am getting close.

Klint

and Enterprise comes with 25, and not just 5?  I can't find it on the MS
site, and have never dealt wi