From: Jason Gauthier [mailto:jgauth...@lastar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: gpupdate/GPO

All,

   I have one, or many, GPOs that are not apparently being applied on
workstations.   Through some testing, I have specifically found that IE
settings are not really taking effect.  That is, until, I manually run a
gpupdate /force, and the reboot or logoff.

Obviously, this is not really desired.  Does anyone know why this would
be happening, and how I can solve it?

A GPO should be applied appropriately, without me mandating a forced
update and reboot.

Thanks,

Jason