There are a couple of web pages out there that attempt to
document which units can do the full 1920x1080 over the VGA
port.  Some can and some cannot.

Interestingly, my Vizio claims that if you want full 1080 over
the HDMI port with a PC source, you must have a native HDMI
output on your PC; A DVI-to-HDMI convertor won't work.  As for
the VGA port, 1080 looks awful (it's interlaced and
overscanned).  1366x768 is the top clean resolution.  Be sure to
do your homework.  I wish I had.

RM

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:09:42 -0500, "Bryan Garmon" <bryan.gar...@gmail.co