From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 06 January, 2009 10:10
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Utilizing SMS...

I'm trying to use SMS to get a handle on installed software and
licensing - problem is, the report is MASSIVE, how can I pare it down to
software that actually requires purchase? It's easy to get a list of
what's in Add/Remove, but with some of the items listed I have no easy
way of knowing if it must be purchased or not - short of Googling the
product name and seeing what that gets me for info.

Am I stuck with a super-tedious task here? It would be cool if there was
a related reg key for "purchase required"...

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.