With all the VM talk lately, I was wondering if anyone has had any
issues with Cisco Security Agent on a VM.  Recently had a problem with
a VM hanging after migrating it to another host.  The VM  wouldn't
ping, and console wouldn't respond to CTRL-ALT-DEL although Virtual
Center showed processor utilization at 50%.  Reset VM and all was OK
again.  Nothing in the event logs except for the unexpected shutdown.

  CSA may not be the problem at all, or may only occasionally cause
this; I don't have any evidence other than it happened once before on
another VM.  I thought perhaps the MAC address was changing and
causing problems with CSA.

FWIW, vm is 2003 Server SP2, , CSA v5.0 under ESX v3.5.  vmdk is SAN based.

Thanks,
Jeff