I know you will need to get the IPv6 turned off before you use WSUS to get
reliable communication with Windows 2008 servers.  Either that or make sure
your Default web site is set to use IPv4 first.  Once it is in you can't
make changes and not see WSUS work.  Personally I left it on and just had my
2008 DC do IPv6 DNS.  I just need to finish up learing how to do manual
assigning of IP's in v6 and I can finish this up.

Jon