Carl,
What's up with your replies, they are rather hard to read?
Is that an OL way of formatting a reply? Someone should shoot that dev at MS :)

jlc

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 2:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows 7 On TechNet Now

From: Fred Sawyer [mailto:fr...@sunbelt-software.com]

Found Windows 7 loads on ESX like a champ.  Has any one experienced issue's
trying to load either the x32 or x64 version of Windows 7 on VMware Workstation
6.0.4.  So far both disk's error out at the same point for me on different
systems.

Workstation 6.5 is what supports Vista and Server 2008.  I'm downloading both
x86 and x64 now to load.

Webster