Cause

-When trying to print a large number of pages, the job is

not performed due to insufficient memory resources.

-Using the wrong printer driver.

Remedy

-Reduce the number of pages to print or perform the print

job again when other jobs are not reserved.

-Make sure that the print driver that you're using is the

correct one for that specific model printer that you're

printing to.

I would check to see if the spooler is enabled on the printer and
disabled it if it is.  We had seen issue with Canon spooler and we just
let the print servers handle it now.  We also have seen issues with
setting IP address where we have had to let it pick from DHCP then we
could change the IP to static.

Bob