We have a tape library offsite. Backup D2D here at our primary location, then
replicate to disk offsite at which point we can archive those things to tape
which are appropriate (which are few).
TVK

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Data Center Practices

We pay them to do it.  I get a little queasy having backups in someone else's
hands, but have been very snappy with their file-level restores.  My biggest
gripe is that they don't allow us access to the backup media to be able to test
a complete server restore.  In the case of a disaster declaration they will
though.

However we might switch collocation providers, and do it ourselves.