+1

As a parent of two, I agree you can never have too many of these.  And
as someone pointed out before, don't worry about the size.  As their
baby grows, they'll need them eventually.  It was always a very
pleasant surprise to be poking around in the closet and find a brand
new pack of diapers our child had just grown into.

On Jan 26, 2009, at 8:12 AM, Andy Shook wrote:

> Gavin,
> One metric ton of diapers.  As the father of three, I have spent a
> small fortune on these portable poo holders…
>
> Shook

Eric Brouwer
IT Manager
www.forestpost.com