Forgot to mention that the last report said they were using F Secure
from Embarq, our local DSL provider.

From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Virus scan a web site

Any suggestions on how to scan a web site for nasties?

We've has a few people complain that our church web site,
www.abingdonbiblechurch.org is infected.

Just got another email but details, as usual are sketchy.

I open it on all my computers and no warnings from Vipre, Symantec or
AVG.

Unfortunately, I don't have direct access to the hosting server.

I found one web based scanner but it appeared to only scan the main
page.  Wouldn't follow any of the links, but that one scan came back
clean.

Thanks

Glen.