From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Big Brother

Why not share with the group?

We all want to learn.

From: Alex Carroll [mailto:acarr...@crabco.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Sent you a message off-line.

________________________________

From: Mark Boersma [mailto:ma...@triangle-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Big Brother

I'm looking for a good monitoring package for a workstation.  The
typical logging of which programs are run and what is used on a machine.
Screenshots and such would be good.  I need to know what a particular
user is doing on a laptop at home over the weekend.

Yes, this is a corporate machine and yes I do have full rights to do
this.

It would be on one machine at a time and I don't need central management
of any kind, it's just for the occasional use.

I know there are a lot of packages out there that do what I want, but I
am interested in any recommendations from the group of good products
you've used.  I don't have any problem paying for a package because they
usually aren't that expensive and I'm not going to limit myself to the
free only choices.

Thanks,

Mark

Two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

ma...@triangle-inc.com

is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.