From: Doige, Clayton [mailto:clayton.do...@cme-net.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Shared Storage Recommendations

Dear all, not sure who out there has tried Xen Server as opposed to VM ware,
but in some respect, the fact that I am using Xen server should not matter?
I am looking for a decently priced, reliable 2GB iSCSI disk bay to use for
virtual server storage.

Would love to know what people have used, what successes you've had, and
what horror stories you have encountered.

Many thanks for any and all feedback!

Clayton Doige

IT Project Manager

CME Development Corporation

T: 020 7430 5355

M: 07949 255062

E:clayton.do...@cme-net.com

W:www.cetv-net.com

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or
distribution of this message or its contents may be subject to legal
restriction or sanction. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and delete the original
message and any attachments without retaining any copies.