Great feedback all, lot's to think about now, and read I guess.

Many many thanks

From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 January 2009 17:56
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Shared Storage Recommendations

That's what I run.  I love my N Series boxes...

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Dallas Burnworth
<dallas.burnwo...@zones.com> wrote:

IBM N series is identical hardware to NetApp boxes only IBM is cheaper
and they give you licenses for free that NetApp charges you for. That
and the sticker says IBM instead of NetApp. Both are made in the same
factory.