Hello

I've been tasked with putting a quote together for a customer and need
some assistance.

They require a Term server that'll support 20 users with Office 2007
Small business, the customers primary need is for Word and Excel.

Do you think this is sufficient to support 20 concurrent users?  I'm
trying to compete against Dell for the customer's bid so I need to keep
it as low as possible.

Dual Quad-core Xeons (2.33Ghz)

8GB RAM

3 disk Raid 5 (plus spare) (7200 Rpm drives) w 15 or 32MB cache +
Hardware raid controller cache has (512MB)

Win2K3

Thanks for your input.

Neil