Just wondering what everyone's idea would be on a VMWARE ESXi that will
run 2 VM's, SBS 2003 and SBS 2008 for some time to migrate.

6 x 146 GIG SAS 15K drives running either Raid 6 or Raid 10.  Assuming
the storage loss was fine to Raid 10, how much performance are we going
to see with Raid 10 vs going with Raid 6 and getting the two drive
failure protection and the write hit.

Small office about 20 users, Peachtree, SMB size email.  Nothing insane
(Larger mailboxes 1.5GB to 2.5GB) and then just the normal SBS Exchange
and SQL servers for Sharepoint services, about 100+ gig in files now
going to grow at least another 75 to 100 gig over 2 years.

I think either way will work well, but I just don't have that much
experience with Raid 6 other than Netapp and was curious?

Thanks

Greg