From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: February-02-09 9:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Sonicwall SSL VPN question...

I've got an office with limited external IP addresses (just one).

Supposedly, the Sonicwall appliances can present OWA and RPC/HTTPS -
have any of you configured this? How well does it work?

I've got RPC/HTTPS working without the Sonicwall, but they want more
functionality, and I'm looking to send a 200 to them, as we're using a
2000 here in HQ.

Kurt