From: Gavin Wilby [mailto:gavin.wi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server

I have used the Echo desktop and server products and both have worked
well for what we needed to do.

No problems at all.

G.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Mark Milo <markmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have used the echo service product for restores to same and dissimilar
hardware and it worked well. I have tried it for migrations from
physical to virtual machines and I had issues. Their support has been
very slow - at times they have taken 3 days to respond to an email even
though I have paid support.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Scott Weber <swe...@thanksal.com>