Sorry if this question has been asked before but is it possible to RDP to a
Windows XP box while it's running in Safe Mode with Networking? I know how
to force Windows to boot into Safe Mode with Networking (see below syntax)
without pressing F8 locally at the console, and this works fine, but when
Safe Mode with Networking is running I still can't use the RDP client from a
remote PC to connect to a session. Can it be done? The PC in question is
sitting in one of our remote offices so I don't have local access, and I'm
too lazy to talk a user through doing what I need to get done. I've tried
googling for my answer but couldn't find anything.

*To boot into Safe Mode with Networking, add following to boot.ini*
/safeboot:network /sos /bootlog /noguiboot

*More info*
Safe-Mode Boot Switches for Windows Boot.ini File
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=23978