From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup Software

1. Please define "better".

2. Seriously, why are you looking away from a product with which you are

familiar?

3. Our NYC office uses BE.  I was sent a "How to" with a series of
screen
shots, etc regarding their use of BE.  That doc has me clinging even
more
tightly to UltraBac (which I've been using for perhaps 10+ years)!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org