On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> wrote:
> 1) Have HR tell him not to do this.
> 2) Change the password on the account he is not supposed to be using.
> 3) Have HR fire him if he does it again.

  As appears to be the theme: +1

  Passwords exist for a reason.  Use them.  Properly.

  I don't know of any way to prevent someone from changing the logon
name.  However, there is a facility to have a Windows computer
automatically logon to a given account.  It does involve storing the
plaintext password for logon in the Windows registry.  The user can
bypass the autologon by holding down the [SHIFT] key when the
startup/logon process reaches that point.  But it may be suitable for
some uses.

-- Ben