From: Cameron Cooper [mailto:ccoo...@aurico.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ClarkConnect

The site is www.backgroundchecks.com.  I can access this site from
outside our network without using the https.  But when I try to access
the site, within the network, it goes to a google search.  Then when you
click on then link, it gives you "This page cannot be displayed".  The
site and their IP have been added to a whitelist in the firewall.

Cameron Cooper
IT Director - CompTIA A+ Certified
Aurico Reports, Inc
Phone: 847-890-4021    Fax: 847-255-1896
ccoo...@aurico.com