+2

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Duel booting Vista and XP

+1

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Plan B would be to install Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 (free), and install  a VM
with whichever OS not currently on your PC. I a PC with Vista, but have XP
virtualized for the times I need that. You could run vice-versa too (and at
another job I do just that as my main box is XP with Vista virtualized...).

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764